Think you can handle Tough Mudder, one of Australia's toughest fitness course? We think you can too! Support Team Cure Brain Cancer Foundation and challenge the statistics for brain cancer.
Tough Mudder is a team orientated, 20km obstacle course designed to test your physical strength and mental grit. Tough Mudder puts camaraderie over rankings and is not a timed race but a team challenge that allows participants to experience exhilarating, yet safe, world-class obstacles they won't find anywhere else.
"The idea of Tough Mudder is not to win... but to have a story to tell."
- The New York Times
Team Cure Brain Cancer wants YOU to join us and take part in this incredible event. Our goal is to raise $100,000 and we need you to help us do this.
- Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease.
- Brain cancer survival rates are very low, and have barely increased in the last 30 years.
- Despite this, brain cancer only receives a tiny fraction of government cancer research funding.
- South East Queensland - Sat 20 May & Sunday 21 May
- Melbourne- Sat 28 October & Sunday 29 October
- Sydney- Sat 19 November & Sunday 20 November
What's in it for you?
- The glory and pride earned from completing Tough Mudder
- Free race entry (RRP $225)
- Cure Brain Cancer running vest to train and race in
- Continuous training and nutrition advice
- Proudly run as a member of Team Cure Brain Cancer
Are you tough enough?
Sign up HERE, and once your place has been approved, you can start fundraising!