Join Team Cure Brain Cancer as you run, cycle and swim at Australia's highest profile triathlon event. Noosa is the largest Olympic distance triathlon in the world.
Once again, Cure Brain Cancer has exclusive charity places in The Noosa Triathlon
This is a world class, sell-out event, which sees over 8,000 participants competing on one of the country’s most spectacular courses.
If you think you can raise at least $1,500 for Team Cure Brain Cancer, apply for one of these exclusive places today! General entries have already sold out, but signing up with us can guarantee you a spot in this event, and you will also help raise valuable funds for brain cancer research.
Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease. Brain cancer survival rates are very low, and have barely increased in the last 30 years. Despite this, brain cancer only receives a tiny fraction of cancer research funding.
Be quick to register, there are only 50 spots available, with some spots already taken!
Email email@example.com to secure your spot.
What's in it for you?
- Free and guaranteed race entry
- Priority charity check in and designated charity wave start (individual entries only)
- Noosa Triathlon Charity Hero medal with charity logo iTab and a personalised race bib
- Free entry to "Breakfast with the Stars" event
- Access to Cure Brain Cancer marquee to relax post-race
- Participating with an amazing group of passionate fundraisers and the rest of Team Cure Brain Cancer
- Access to our brand new training portal, with free training guides, route planners, pace calculators and community forums
- A Cure Brain Cancer tri-suit, designed by Cannibal
If you already have a Triathlon entry, we’d still love you to join Team Cure Brain Cancer! Just create a fundraising page, and raise as much as you can.
For more information on the race itself, please visit the Noosa Triathlon website here.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9550 5244.