Registrations for The Sun-Herald City2Surf 2017 are now open! Join us and help us raise $200,000 for brain cancer research while running an iconic Sydney course.
Superstar Charity entries are now open for The Sun-Herald City2Surf 2017
Last year’s City2Surf was a huge success with Team Cure Brain Cancer raising just over $209,000!
We want to beat this in 2017 and raise at least $250,000. So, if you think you can raise at least $1,000 for Cure Brain Cancer, express your interest as a Superstar Runner today!
Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease. Brain cancer survival rates are very low, and have barely increased in the last 30 years. Despite this, brain cancer only receives a tiny fraction of cancer research funding.
What does your support mean?
- $10 will pay to educate five teachers on early detection of brain cancer
- $50 will pay for a nurse to enrol a patient on a clinical trial
- $400 will pay for a researcher in a lab for a day
- $1600 will pay to sequence a patients tumour
City2Surf is more than just a “fun run”; it is an opportunity to give something back to the community by raising funds for a cause close to your heart.
Superstar Entries are a fantastic way to raise $1,000 for Cure Brain Cancer as well as receiving all the perks of a Superstar Entry.
- Start up the front on race day, with plenty of space and freedom to run
- Cure Brain Cancer running vest to train and race in
- Access to the exclusive Cure Brain Cancer training zone with training guides, pace calculators and more
- Entry to the exclusive post-race function on Bondi Beach in the Cure Brain Cancer Marquee
- Proudly run as a member of Team Cure Brain Cancer
To express your interst in becoming a Superstar Runner, email email@example.com.
Don’t forget you can always sign up for General Entry and fundraise for Team Cure Brain Cancer! Set up your page today by clicking here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9550 5244 if you have any questions regarding Gold Entry and fundraising for Team Cure Brain Cancer.