Combine sherpa culture with views of Everest on a short introductory trek into the heart of the Everest region to help raise funds for Cure Brain Cancer.
Cure Brain Cancer is pleased to announce our Nepal Charity Challenge, taking place in November 2014. In partnership with Huma Charity Challenge, a division of World Expeditions, you will embark on a remarkable journey to discover a new culture and your inner philanthropist as you raise money for brain cancer research.
5-18 November 2014
|Trip Duration: |
Introductory to moderate
Trekking and Charity Challenge
4 day trip, 8 day trek, 3 nights Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, 4 nights private permanent campsites and 4 nights eco lodge
Download trip notes, make an enquiry or book your place on the Challenge here.
"Brain cancer is a steep and daunting mountain to climb. Trek Nepal for us; we will be with you every step of the way."
- Dr Charlie Teo
If you are already registered for this event, it's time to set up your fundraising page!
Click here to start fundraising now.
If you would like to sponsor a friend who is going on the expedition
Click here to sponsor a friend or donate.
- Raise vital funds for brain cancer research
- Views of Mount Everest from Thyangboche
- Sherpa Culture
- Namche Bazaar
- Thyangboche Monastery
- Side trip to Khumjung
- Fully supported camping trek
- 3 hearty meals a day on trek prepared by our cooks
- Ample acclimatisation days built in
- Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu-Swayambhunath (the Monkey Temple), Pashupatinath (a major Hindu shrine) and the giant Buddhist stupa oat Boudhanath
- Celebration dinner in Kathmandu at end of the Challenge
This itinerary provides the best travel experience, designed by people with vast local knowledge who share our vision of authentic exchange and real exploration with a responsible travel approach at the core.
Take on the challenge of fundraising and partake in an adventure to discover new worlds, new landscapes and new cultures – perhaps you‘ll even discover how far your personal boundaries stretch as you take on a physical challenge like cycling, trekking or a mountaineering adventure.
- Travel cost twin share: $3950
- Single Supplement: $260
- Non Refundable Registration Fee: $400
- Minimum Charity Donation: $4000
Find out more about this event from humachallenge.com and the information pack available on their website or call Cure Brain Cancer on 1300 362 965.