Run for Team Cure Brain Cancer as a Charity Champion or General Runner in The Age Run Melbourne 2016.
Registrations for The Age Run Melbourne on July 24, 2016 are now open!
Champion Entries are a fantastic way to raise $1,000 for Cure Brain Cancer as well as receiving all the perks of a Gold race ticket.
What's in it for you as a Charity Champion?
- Start up front on race day ahead of the crowds
- Cure Brain Cancer running vest to train and race in
- Invitation to join us for an exclusive training session
- Access to the exclusive Cure Brain Cancer training zone with training guides, pace calculators and more
- Food and drink after the run in the Cure Brain Cancer Marquee
- Proudly run as a member of Team Cure Brain Cancer
Or, if you can't commit to raising $1000, you can still support us as a General Runner. General entries will open in early 2016. All General Runners will also receive a Cure Brain Cancer running vest and an invitation to join us at the finish line.
If you are interested in champion entry please register by clicking here or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember, we do not receive a portion of your registration funds. We only receive funds raised on Everyday Hero for this event, so encourage your friends and family to sponsor you or join you and fundraise themselves!