About Brilliant Minds
Brilliant Minds is a funding and communications program to support researchers in their careers and encourage brilliant minds into brain cancer research.
- Learn about the big ideas and breakthroughs in medical research, technology, and systems design, with a special interest in brain cancer.
- Discover tools to improve your science communications skills to reach a broader audience with a greater impact.
- Connect through our Brilliant Minds LinkedIn group. Network and share ideas with a broad international peer group.
- Discuss the latest breakthroughs and how they’re affecting your research.
- Ignite conversations and ideas around research and medical systems that could change the world as we know it.
- Contribute to the evolution of best practice in medicine and medical research.
You may also be interested in reading our 2014 Literature Review, which provides an overview of new strategies, developments and milestones in brain tumour research.
About the editor
Sofia Casbolt is Cure Brain Cancer's Research Operations Manager. She enjoys communicating science and long walks to the printer.
Sofia has previously dabbled in science of the white coat variety, but has found mixing a dollop of science, a dash of charity and a pinch of quirk precipitates into science-based puns in a solution of satisfaction.
Brilliant Minds Mailing List
Your form has been received.