Set up a fundraising page
You can set up an online fundraising page to raise funds for Cure Brain Cancer. This can be for a personal challenge, such as growing a 'beard' over the holidays (or shaving it off) and asking friends and family to sponsor you, or turn a celebration into a fundraiser where you ask your guests to donate in lieu of gifts.
How to set up your page
- Click here or below to start
- You will be asked to login or register to the Cure Brain Cancer website
This will allow you to access and manage your fundraising page in the future.
- Once you’ve registered or logged in, you’ll be taken to the ‘Start fundraising’ form.
- Enter your details here as requested including your picture if you have one (recommended).
- Select the fundraising type:
Individual: You will fundraise on your own.
Create a Team: You want to create a team fundraising page, which your friends can join at any stage and help fundraise too. You will still have an individual page to track your personal progress.
Join a Team: Someone has already created a team, which you wish to join. You will still create an individual page to track your personal progress and this will amount will contribute to the team fundraising total.
- Enter your fundraising page information as requested. You will set a target and date for when you want your page to expire. If you're creating a team, that information will be entered later.
- Please note that, if you check ‘hide my page for now’ no one will be able to see it and you won’t be able to access it via the URL (this option is for people who want to complete details later).
- Start fundraising! Share your page URL on all your social networks, let people know what you are aiming to achieve, and make regular updates to your page to keep them posted. You'll be notified anytime someone makes a donation to your page and you can post a thank you to them on your page too.
- If you get close to meeting or exceed your target, we suggest you increase it to encourage your friends to support you.