Join Team Cure Brain Cancer as you run, cycle and swim at Australia's highest profile triathlon event. Noosa is the largest Olympic distance triathlon in the world.
Once again, Cure Brain Cancer has exclusive charity places in The Noosa Triathlon!
This is a world class, sell-out event, which sees over 8,000 participants competing on one of the country’s most spectacular courses.
General entries have already sold out, but signing up with us can guarantee you a spot in this event, and you will also help raise valuable funds for brain cancer research. Enter as an individual participant, or enter as a team of 2 or 3 and split the swim, run and cycle between everyone!
If you can raise at least $1,500 for Team Cure Brain Cancer, apply for one of these exclusive places today!
- 28 October - Sunday 1 November 2020
What you'll receive as a charity superstar for Team Cure Brain Cancer:
- Entry to the event
- CBCF branded tri suit designed by Cannibal
- Priority check in and designated charity wave start
- 1 free entry to the festival event of your choice (Run Swim Run, Breakfast Fun Run, Ocean Swim, Superkidz)
- Charity superstar finishers medal
- Participating with an amazing group of passionate fundraisers and the rest of Team Cure Brain Cancer
- Access to our brand new training portal, with free training guides, route planners, pace calculators and community forums
- Support from a dedicated CBCF team member
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Sports Fundraising Coordinator Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8973 1412.
Join Team Cure Brain Cancer now!